Buying or building a house can be a daunting decision which carries a long-term financial implication. Owning a home has become relatively easy when compared with olden days, whether be it financial institutions who have made the dream of owning a home more affordable and governments have helped this cause by imposing stricter guidelines when it construction safety standards. The remaining problems are of longevity and the complexity of the structures.
TMT bars have changed how homeowners look at these problems, they as in TMT bars have greatly reduced the prices associated with purchasing and building homes, all while making homes safer and long-lasting, in short, TMT bars have made homes as a perfect investment. Before getting to know TMT bars in detail with respect to their types and grades, let’s just go through why TMT bars are better than iron rods by default. TMT bars have been accepted by civil engineers, contractors and even by governments. Below are some of the advantages of TMT bars over iron rods.
Advantages of using TMT Bars in construction
- TMT Bars are an environment-friendly product as they can be recycled and reused without any loss of quality. Thus minimizing the negative environmental effects.
- TMT Bars are incredibly flexible, TMT bars can be created into required shapes and frames.
- TMT Bars can withstand fires and earthquakes.
- TMT Bars are easy to transport due to their lightweight construction design.
- TMT Bars can increase the pace of the construction process with quick settin technology.
- TMT Bars, with their superior malleability, ductility, strength, and their better weldability. Can significantly reduce the costs associated with building homes.
When talking about TMT bars, it is important to talk about grades of TMT bars. There are different grades for different needs or different types of structures.TMT Steel Bars Buying Guide
Fe 600: used for the construction of structures requiring industrial grade strength. Structures such as airports, ports, hospitals and structures where structural integrity and public safety takes precedence.
Fe 550: used for the construction of structures which are in or near a humid area, a coastal area and very popular in below the ground structures such as basements and underground parking lots.
Fe 500: used for the construction of skyscrapers, high rise apartments, mountain bridges and railways bridges.
Fe 415: used for the construction of houses, public halls, schools, hospitals, conference halls and is known for its ease to work with. It is also perfect for places with high corrosion and offers good protection against fires and earthquakes as well.